News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

78 coupe deville

Started by wayne 1957, April 11, 2015, 03:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayne 1957

Hi guys, I was looking online for a replacement drivers side armrest for the 78 coupe deville I bought and I stumbled on to this club.   I thought maybe someone here might have some Ideas. Any input is appreciated.
Wayne N.
Wayne Nicholson.

Smedly

Wayne, welcome to the club. I am sure someone here will be able to assist you. be sure to tell us about your car and we like lots of pictures. There is a major collection of experience on this forum some days it just takes a little longer for responses to start coming back.
When a Doctor "saves a Life" it does not necessarily mean that that life will ever be the same as it was, but he still saved it. My 46 may not be as it was but it is still alive.
Sheldon Hay

wayne 1957

Thanks smedly, I appreciate that. Have a great day
Wayne Nicholson.

Bill Hedge CLC 14424

Wayne:

You have an email from an administrator of this board the needs you attention.