News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1960 Eldorado fender skirt trim

Started by Whit, May 05, 2015, 04:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whit

I am looking to buy a pair of SS fender skirt trim pieces for a 1960 Eldorado Biarritz. Let me know what you have.

Thanks   Whit    whitmcfarlin@msn.com    863-409-0930

David Greenburg

Are you looking for the thin bead molding or the fat continuation of the rocker molding?  I've got the latter, as well as a very nice pair of skirts.  I don't have the bead molding.  It is tough to find, and likely to be pretty pricey if you do find them.   
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

Whit

I am actually looking for the fat continuation of the rocker molding. I have the thin bead molding. Let me know what you have and send or post some photos if possible. I have the fat fender skirt pieces also, but they have been 'curbed' and are not in very useable condition.

Thanks   Whit    whitmcfarlin@msn.com     863-409-0930 

David Greenburg

Whit:

I'll have to check the toybox and get back to you. Might take a day or so, but I'll email you pix
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville

Whit

David:

Have you had a chance to check your 'toy box' for the fender skirt trim?

Whit

David Greenburg

I'm doing it today; should be back to you in a couple of hours.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville

David Greenburg

Whit:

I just sent you 3 emails of pictures.  My email address can look like spam if you're not in Cadillac mode (finzrfun59@ . . .)
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville

Whit

David:

Got the photos and responded to your email. Thanks   Whit

Cadcliff

If you still need some, let me know as I have quite a bit of 60 Eldorado trim someplace
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3
1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon- One of two
1955 Eldorado- bronze
1961 Cadillac Biarritz-bucket seats
1964 CDV- Silver/Red Every option
1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1940 and 1941 60S
1961 Cadillac Convertible
1965 Cadillac Convertible