News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1967 Eldo tires

Started by jerryjansson, May 19, 2015, 04:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryjansson

Managed to drive my car through a big puddle of wet paint, now have paint in the grooves and in the wheel-wells. Impossible to clean.
So I guess it's time for new tires.
If I have do my homework, they should be white-walls with two rings, one "wide" closest to the rim and one thinner outside of that one.... right ..?
Anybody knows where to find a set at a good price ?
Cheers
Jerry Jansson
Stockholm
Sweden
Jerry Jansson
Stockholm
Sweden
currently 67 Eldorado, previously: 1957 Eldorado Brougham #284, 1959 Seville #975, 1960 Eldorado Brougham #94

DeVille68

I bought basically the same tires as David for my 68 Caddy.
Checkout my restoration topic for more details.

Here is a post with measurements from original tires: http://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php?topic=130360.msg280391#msg280391

Attached a photo of my new DBII tires.

Best regards,
Nicolas
1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible (silver pine green)

jerryjansson

Thanks guys for your info.
Will have a look at my spare tire as well.
Cheers
Jerry J
Jerry Jansson
Stockholm
Sweden
currently 67 Eldorado, previously: 1957 Eldorado Brougham #284, 1959 Seville #975, 1960 Eldorado Brougham #94