News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Rear sun visors

Started by Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397, January 15, 2005, 10:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

I was looking at a 59 Oldsmobile 98 SceniCoupe on Ebay today loaded with every available option including one I had never heard of, rear sun visors.  The picture showed them folded up onto the headliner and they were not just generic ones like in the front, but were covered in the same buff leather and green cloth as the seats.  Did Cadillac also offer this option around that time?  I can see where they would be a big help to the rear-seat passengers of those cars as they had glass virtually all around them and almost over their heads with the very thin C pillars and window design which would mean it could get very hot back there at times.

JIM CLC # 15000

01-16-05
Rusty, I have heard of and seen the rear "visors". They are like a lot of options, dont get used a lot. My wifes 03 Mercedes has them.

Good Luck, Jim