News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Photos of 1937 Cadillac engine

Started by Eric #21241, April 13, 2006, 10:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric #21241

Hope to answer some of these questions for others one day instead of asking them, If any one has digital photos of an original 1937 Cadillac engine and can email them to me, it would really help in my restoring the cosmetics of my car. Ill send a good shot of my cars in return. my email is: eric@clauseniron.com.  
Thanks all.

Bruce Berghoff- CLC 1476

Eric...  Im emailing you copies of some factory photos taken by GM Photographic at the GM Proving Grounds in 1937.... they dont get any more authentic than that ! I was given these photos by a GM designer a number of years ago. He obtained them from a series of exclusive albums that were created by GM Photographic annually showing exterior and interior shots, as well as under carriage, trunk and engine compartment details of various GM carlines and their competition. These albums were distributed to a variety of top level staff members to keep them informed about their own products and those of competive brands. Hope you find them informative !  Bruce B.

Bill Gauch

If its not too much trouble, I would like a copy too. Thanks.

Eric #21241

Hi Bill,
I will need an email address to send pic.
Eric

Bill Gauch