News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

'29 Cadillac Coupe Sheetmetal

Started by Charles Kendall, April 28, 2008, 10:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles Kendall

I have a cowl, doors and rear clip for a '29 Cadillac Coupe.  The rumble seat or trunk lid is missing.  Someone cut the window frames off the door and cowl (maybe trying to make a convertible), but the sheetmetal is pretty solid.  The sheetmetal would need to be picked up and is in Nogales, Arizona.  I would like $1,500 on the sheetmetal, but am open to offers.

Chuck Kendall

speedster1930

Quote from: Charles Kendall on April 28, 2008, 10:27:33 PM
I have a cowl, doors and rear clip for a '29 Cadillac Coupe.  The rumble seat or trunk lid is missing.  Someone cut the window frames off the door and cowl (maybe trying to make a convertible), but the sheetmetal is pretty solid.  The sheetmetal would need to be picked up and is in Nogales, Arizona.  I would like $1,500 on the sheetmetal, but am open to offers.

Chuck Kendall

Hi Charles,

Would you mind sending me photos of the sheet metal you have to.....speedster1930@hotmail.com
Kean Thompson

Charles Kendall