News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WTS 1936 La Salle Touring Sedan

Started by Jim Farrell, May 04, 2008, 05:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Farrell

Very hard to find 1936 La Salle Touring Sedan in Northeast Ohio (Andover).  Car is in need of restoration but is 95% complete with all original parts including the original straight 8 engine which still cranks but is not currently in running condition.  Has been garage kept most of its life and is so solid throughout that the brakes still work - very nice project.  I'm cleaning shop and it's one project that has been sitting too long so it's time for it to go.  I don't have pictures because it's in one of the back bays of the storage side of the garage and I'm waiting on a clear day to bring it out to shoot it.  I'll have pictures available sometime this week for anyone interested.  Looking for $10,000 for her but will entertain reasonable offers. 

Call Jim at (440) 293-4928 for more information.

Jim Farrell

There is very little in the way of information on the value of this vehicle but after some research on the sale of restored vehicles of similar age, etc, I have decided to lower the price down to $8000 OBO.  For more informaiton, please call Jim at (440) 293-4928.