News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Wanted 76 Eldo convertible in greenbriar white interior and top low miles only

Started by collector, May 05, 2008, 02:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

collector

I was cheated out of a 13k all original 76 Eldo converitble just what I wanted with original tires. It was sold before the auction was supposed to end. I would like to find one like it. All original low miles. There has to be one just like it somewhere else like it. Please help me find one. I know there is one but it has the green interior which I do not like at all. I want white leather interior white top and greenbriar bottom.  email me if you find something let me know birddog fee will be paid!

Email address removed at Postors request.   Bruce Reynolds  >:D

Swa Simons CLC#19493

I guess the greenbriar, white interior Eldo '76 was sold on ebay, a few weeks ago ??
I'm aware of a low miles car like that, sold to a Belgium Cadillac enthousiast.
I've seen the car last week in Antwerp.

Swa Simons
Treasurer CLC Belgium

collector

They got 19,500. A little high but well worth it for a 100 % perfect car. It was the color and the condition that sold me on it plus the extensions were perfect and original without any color distortion.