News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

CLC annual mags 4 sale

Started by Jeff Maltby 4194, September 10, 2009, 12:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Maltby 4194

92-93-94-95-96 $5 each plus exact shipping. I'll list more as I find them. Email me direct.
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

Mark Lowery

Jeff,
I realize that the years I am interested in are not among those you mention, but in case they come up, I am interested in the August 02 through May 03 issues of the Self Starter as these should contain the articles by Walt Brewer concerning rebuilding the Cadillac Flathead V-8's.  So if you run across these, let me know.

Mark Lowery, CLC #25216

Bill Hedge CLC 14424

Mark:

For the issues you are looking for, I would suggest that you contact:  Lars Kneller, Indiana Region CLC, Inc., 3018 W. Small Road, LaPorte, Indiana 46350-7929.  Requests must be made in writing.  Ads appear periodically in the "Self Starter" and Lars does this for the Indiana Region as a fund raiser.

mark Lowery

Quote from: Bill Hedge CLC 14424 on September 11, 2009, 01:19:29 PM
Mark:

For the issues you are looking for, I would suggest that you contact:  Lars Kneller, Indiana Region CLC, Inc., 3018 W. Small Road, LaPorte, Indiana 46350-7929.  Requests must be made in writing.  Ads appear periodically in the "Self Starter" and Lars does this for the Indiana Region as a fund raiser.

Bill,
Thanks for the tip on obtaining back issues.  I am however rescinding my request to Jeff as John Tozer has been kind enough to scan the articles I was interested in and send them to me via Email.

Mark Lowery, CLC #25216