Author Topic: Locked out again  (Read 1471 times)

Doug Houston#2257

Locked out again
« on: March 29, 2011, 10:45:15 PM »
Every time I have any change in computers, I have to go through this same rigamarole, with re-registering. But, using my previous name and password, just doesn't work. The server says that the name is already in use.......sure, since I logged in last.

A name and password is usable only once. It's infuriating. Is it really worth all of that bother for me to log onto this? Do I have to have, yet ANOTHER password, to add to the thousands I've had to gin up already?  What do I have to do.

I've had more passwords than cockroaches in Florida.

Offline The Tassie Devil(le)

• Administrator
    • CLC Member
      CLC Member #18992
  • Name: Bruce Reynolds
Re: Locked out again
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 12:47:45 AM »
G'day Doug,

You can use the same Log-in ID and Password on any computer, no matter where you are.

Once a Log-in has been issued, it cannot be used again, so if you forget your password, or what you actually logged-in as, you can send a message about hasving trouble Logging-in, or Password, and you will be sent an automatic message to the email address that you have on your Profile.

Now, if you are using a differ3ent email address, you won't receive the automatic notification on the "mail" address attached to the new one.

Any troubles, send me an email.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Doug Houston # 2257

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 03:57:52 PM »
Naw, it just will not use anything I try. This is the most impossible message board I've ever used.  Yes, my name and membership number is in the server, but it wants to give me ANOTHER password! 

Offline The Tassie Devil(le)

• Administrator
    • CLC Member
      CLC Member #18992
  • Name: Bruce Reynolds
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »
G'day Doug,

You have another email.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)