News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

74 Eldo floor organizer

Started by 13912, July 10, 2015, 01:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can anyone suggest where I can buy a quality front seat floor organizer, CD holder, storage & cup holder for my 74 Eldo. There's a blue 76 Eldo convertible on ebay that has a knockout blue cadillac logo organizer on the floor by the front seat that looks like it was OEM , but I'd be happy with a plain generic unit .
Bob Dwyer

TJ Hopland

Normally those consoles sit on the carpeted 'hump' and between the hump and little teeth they have on them they sort of stay in place.   A problem with that era Eldo is the flat floor and the rubber floor mat if its original, nothing to hold anything in place.  If you had a mat you didn't care about you could attach the console to the mat to keep it in place.   You could also do like in the picture with universal plastic clear mats that don't look or fit correctly which then leaves carpeted space for the console to sit. 
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason