News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1959 2 dr HT or Ragtop quarter trim (SOLD)

Started by Junkhead57, June 28, 2016, 10:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkhead57

I have a set of 71" 59 2dr quarter stainless trim. One piece is very decent but, has scratches below the center line. (If this piece was installed on the RH side of the car it wouldn`t be too noticeable as is). The other piece is pushed in on the very end as you will see in the pic. The other side of this piece -the very end looks to have been bumped. This can all be repaired by someone that does repairs for a living on stainless. I`m asking $750 for the set. I will ship to the lower 48 for whatever the post office says it will be to your door. Please email me at rooster280@msn.com if your interested. Parts are in CT

Thanks!

jaymetric

Junkhead57

These have been sold. I do  have a set of quarter trim with the short pieces avail in very good shape though & a single 71" piece that in ex cond as well.