News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Various Cruise control and vacuum parts for 1970's Caddys

Started by andysarcade, March 28, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andysarcade

hi all..

I have some surplus Cruise Control servos and other vacuum parts that i can't identify exactly, but i have no interest in keeping them as i only have a '74 Eldorado to look after.

I have put numbers on the images so that people can reference them if you care to add a reply if you are able to identify them, thanks! I have more photos, and more parts i need to photograph and label which i'll add later or another time.. I have a bunch of Servos, but they all seem to be post 1974.

please let me know if you want any of these parts and what you want to pay.. thanks!

1974 Eldorado Convertible

Eldorado James

Hi,

Those servos are post-1976 versions......with the electrical connection on them.  The 1971-76 versions (2) were different.....just FYI.

Eldorado James
~Eldorado James~

Currently:
1972 Eldorado Convertible
1975 Eldorado Convertible

Past Cadillacs:  Too many to remember.

andysarcade

Thanks James, yes i have a '74 Eldo, so i know these are later (i had to buy a job lot to get just one for my '74).
1974 Eldorado Convertible