News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1992 Black Cadillac Allante For Sale $3,950 obo

Started by CadillacMatt, August 28, 2017, 10:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CadillacMatt

Hello fellow CLC Members!

Unfortunately, I need to downsize my Cadillac collection. I have decided to sell my 1992 Cadillac Allante. I am located in Mansfield, Ohio. I am only asking $3,950.

Car runs great and in very good shape. It has always been garaged and has no rust. Perfect time to buy and enjoy the fall colors with some top down cruising!

In the last 1,000 miles it has new tires (4), muffler, ECM, fuel injectors (8), spark plugs (8), plugs wires, and battery.

Included in sale is a car cover, factor 1992 Allante manuals and a battery tender.

https://mansfield.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-black-cadillac/6282923040.html
Matt Pogirski
CLC #27781
Current Collection:
1982 Eldorado Touring Coupe

fishnjim

How many miles?
Original owner or not? 
Maintenance records?

CadillacMatt

Mileage: 113,621

I am the fourth owner of the car. I pulled a Car Fax when I purchased it in 2012. It came back clean with no accidents and no odometer discrepancies.

I have maintenance records from 2003 forward (third owner). It comes with the original owner's manuals in the glove box. New owner will inherit the records.

The car is a nice car, but it is not a number 1 show car. It is an excellent driver quality car and is priced that way.

Matt Pogirski
CLC #27781
Current Collection:

gary griffin

Just a hint, when posting it helps to give location. Living in Washington state this would be a good summer car for me but Ohio??  Also I need more garage room and definitely this should e in a garage for Seattle winters.

Good lick with the sale!!!
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

CadillacMatt

Thanks for the hint. I thought the Mansfield, Ohio Craigslist advertisement told it's location. I'll know better for next time.
Matt Pogirski
CLC #27781
Current Collection:

fishnjim

Book/trade value surprisingly is quite a bit less, so no sense arguing on bottom fish prices.  Too many miles to be a potential collector item.   I'm no longer interested. 

CadillacMatt

Hey Jim! Sorry you're not interested. This is the lowest price for this car in this condition/miles I've found on eBay and Craigslist. I didn't post it as a one owner, low mile, museum quality piece, particularly for under $4,000! This is a nice, running driver quality Allante. I hope you find what you're looking for at the price you are looking. If you do, I'd like to know where and how much.
Matt Pogirski
CLC #27781
Current Collection:

59-in-pieces

Matt,
Don't want to rain on a parade, but do you have any information on the circuit board - has it been replaced.
Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

CadillacMatt

The engine control module was changed when the injectors were changed. The circuit board has not been replaced in the five years I've owned it as the local Cadillac dealer found no problems with the circuit board.

Hope you have fun too!
Matt
Matt Pogirski
CLC #27781
Current Collection: