News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1948-49 Cadillac LH Rear Fender- Rustfree- In Primer- Scarce! Priced To Sell

Started by 49caddyman, September 12, 2017, 10:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

49caddyman

1948-49 Cadillac LH (Driver's side) rear fender.  Fits ONLY 1948-49 club coupe ("fastback"), convertible, and '49 Coupe DeVille.  In rustfree condition.  NO patches, repairs or filler!  In primer.  Scarce, as most of these rear fenders rot out at the front where debris got trapped behind the gravel shield.  Priced to sell.  Price reduced from $900 to $650.  Check other Cadillac parts vendor(s) and You'll see that this is a "steal".  If You have a Greyhound Bus Terminal in Your area I can ship this via Greyhound Bus for cheap money.....probably for between $100-150 to any of the 48 continental States. I know because I've shipped fenders like this in the past.   Joe Cutler  508-476-3490    email:  49caddymanemail addresses not permitted