News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Tons of Cadillac parts at Fall Carlisle and Hershey 2017 40s-70s lots of 59 + 60

Started by brian faull clc#25881, September 22, 2017, 09:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian faull clc#25881

I will be selling Cadillac parts at Fall Carlisle Wednesday September 27th - Sunday October 1st 2017. I have parts from the 40s -  70s, but mainly 50s and 60s. Lots of 59 -60 parts. My spaces are IL 66 - IL 71. I will also be at Hershey in The Red field, Spaces RWK 1 - RWK 5. I am set up across from Frank Puma and Dan Marinola, so between the 3 of us there are a lot of Caddy parts. Feel free to stop by and browse or talk shop an have a beer. If you need anything let me know and I will try to bring it with. I have lots of good sheetmetal and lots of large items if you need something big and want to save on shipping. Thanks, Brian. 412 952 6027.  cadillac32V@hotmail.com
brian faull clc#25881

JoeKarasinski

I wish we could make it this year, I have a long list of parts we need.

60kaddydaddy

corey raub

Brian,
I'm coming to see you.  I never leave your vendor space empty-handed.
Corey

corey raub

Brian,
I can't believe all the Cadillac parts you had at Carlisle.  See ya at Hershey.
Corey