News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Pair of 1953 Cadillacs

Started by Dan LeBlanc, September 27, 2017, 07:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan LeBlanc

Just putting these out there to see if there's any interest.

1953 Fleetwood.  Dry solid Colorado desert car. Was taken apart by previous owner to figure out how to reassemble a 53 Eldorado and to harvest the correct bolts for under the hood. Needs one small patch in the drivers floor.

1953 Series 62 Sedan. Good parts car for the Fleetwood. Very complete but suffered the ravages of improper storage since 1973. Pulled the oil pan and valve covers and engine has zero sludge. It's rusty where it shouldn't be and would take too much effort to make solid. That's why it's a good donor car.

Both engines are stuck from sitting.

Also have some extra parts laying around.

Looking for $2500 USD for the package. Located 35 miles east of the Maine border. They've been in my garage since 2015 and have done nothing with them.

Have paperwork for both in my name.

Don't need to sell but would like to move in to a 70s Cadillac closed car to work on instead

Not interested in parting out.

If they don't sell, I may end up finally diving in.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Dan LeBlanc

One more week folks and these will starting to be coming apart for parts. Send me your parts requests.
Dan LeBlanc

jmurrayent

Dan,
I'd be interested in the headlight rings, turn signal housings if they aren't too badly pitted, and the taillight housings.
Thanks,
Allen
J. Allen Murray
1950 62 Convertible
1952 62 Coupe
(3) 1953 62 Coupes
1954 Eldorado
1965 Deville Convertible
1970 Deville Convertible
Many 50-53 coupe and sedan parts and cars

Dan LeBlanc

Headlight rings and turn signal housings are definitely cores. Tail light housings are decent. Do you need lenses also?
Dan LeBlanc

jmurrayent

Hi Dan,
Yes, I'd be interested in the lenses too, feel free to email pics and pricing to me directly at jmurrayent@aol.com
Thanks,
Allen
J. Allen Murray
1950 62 Convertible
1952 62 Coupe
(3) 1953 62 Coupes
1954 Eldorado
1965 Deville Convertible
1970 Deville Convertible
Many 50-53 coupe and sedan parts and cars

Dan LeBlanc

Will do. It'll be next weekend before I start disassembly.
Dan LeBlanc

wrench

Dan, i would be interested in the dome light switches that are located on the pillar behind the driver seat.

I would like both if they are serviceable, maybe even if they are not.

You should be able to pm me through the forum.

I will have to think of other stuff i would need...

May be interested in a radio depending on condition and whether it would fit a '51 series 62, I don't expect it to work, but should be good enough to restore.

Also, a pic of the hardware of the fleetwood front seat back 'towel bar?'
1951 Series 62 Sedan
1969 Eldorado
1970 Eldorado (Triple Black w/power roof)
1958 Apache 3/4 ton 4x4
2005 F250
2014 FLHP
2014 SRX

Dan LeBlanc

I'm holding off on parts requests for another week. I've lowered the price on these to $2250 Canadian for BOTH cars as a package deal. I would love to see them go to someone who will do something with them. Can deliver within a reasonable distance (will need to make 2 trips and have a local customs broker that can handle the import for you) for actual cost of expenses to do so (will provide rrceipts)
Dan LeBlanc

Dan LeBlanc

Dan LeBlanc

wrench

1951 Series 62 Sedan
1969 Eldorado
1970 Eldorado (Triple Black w/power roof)
1958 Apache 3/4 ton 4x4
2005 F250
2014 FLHP
2014 SRX