News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1991 Brougham d`Elegance 5.7

Started by codewize, September 30, 2017, 09:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codewize

1991 Cadillac

Brougham d`Elegance $4000 OBO

5.7L - 147,000 miles / Solid driver

·     Lowered 1.2" with Eibach springs
·     Bilstein shocks
·     New exhaust
·     Fresh full tune-up
·     All new filters, air, oil, fuel, breather, etc
·     New Hawk brakes
·     Fresh transmission service (drain and fill)
·     A few other minor things have been replaced as well
·     Factory springs and spindles included

Am including an almost new set of Hankook H724 tires with the car. If the deal is made after Oct they'll be mounted. If not I will get them to the buyer as soon as I can.

This is not a show car, it is not perfect. However, it's a great solid southern car with a very very clean underside. Everything on the car is correct and has been gone through thoroughly

I bought the car about 3 years ago after a very long search because I love this vintage Cadillac. I'm selling the car now only because I can use the cash more than the car and the driveway is kind of full.

Its' a very clean example and makes a great driver. If you like these cars and want one you can actually drive, this is it.

Things that don't work properly or need to be replaced
The power antenna, it's stuck up and I've never taken the time to replace it
The CD player works when it wants to. A Sony XPlod stereo is included.
The top needs to be replaced, I have a person who can do it for about $750. I'd be happy to have it done at an additional cost if desired.

95 Fleetwood Brougham - May 2020 Self Starter
01 Custom Deville DTS
2011 CTS4 Luxury
2011 DTS Platinum