News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Thanks to all the Veterans

Started by Bob Kielar, November 11, 2017, 11:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Kielar

As I sit here in my living room in front of our fireplace drinking some coffee or as my dad would say a cup of Joe and the Cadillac in the garage reading the forum I wish to thank all the veterans out there for all your service

Thank you and God bless.
Bob Kielar
Keep Cruzin
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood

camelot

It was an honor to serve as so many before me.
1939 Cadillac 7519
1940 Lasalle 5019
1962 Cadillac 6339 4w

Lexi

Hats off to Bob's comments and I am an international member, (Canada). Thanks to all our vets for their service in what is a dangerous world. You have made it a better place for all. Clay/Lexi

Ralph Messina CLC 4937

We enjoy our way of life because of what all veterans gave of theirs. Thank you.
1966 Fleetwood Brougham-with a new caretaker http://bit.ly/1GCn8I4
1966 Eldorado-with a new caretaker  http://bit.ly/1OrxLoY
2018 GMC Yukon

cadillacmike68

My brother & I both say You're Welcome.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Skwerly62

Clay/Lexi, Thank you all for the respect but I’ve met some tough, patriotic Canucks as well! Don’t sell yourselves short. The service for others alongside great men/women is an honorable and humbling experience. Proud to have served abroad and continue to guarding the blue line at home. 🇺🇸
1958 Extended Deck 62 Sedan SOLD
1960 Coupe - current project
USCG Vet - Fly CG!

Barry M Wheeler #2189

What I did in Berlin years ago seems to pale against what these brave young men and women who leave their families for far flung places around the globe. Tuesday evening, I had a family celebration to attend and could not go over to Kokomo to "send off" Angie Denmark to Kuwait for a year. This is not a combat zone but she will be away from her family and loved ones for 365 long days. At choir, our pastor did say that local TV stations were there to record the event.

I told her that I'd be disappointed if she didn't come home with another rocker on her sargeants stripes. She's an E-6 now, but she said that "it's too soon" for TIG. Thanks to one and all for allowing me into your Band of Brothers.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

59-in-pieces

Bob,
I can't agree more with your and the others who have extended their thanks to those who serve to protect, domestically and abroad.
I know from my own experiences having spent time in the service on another continent of heat and jungle, that it is a tough job when there is a sense that what you do isn't appreciated by those who take for granted the freedoms they rail against in the streets back home.
To all who serve - BE SAFE and come home soon.
Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher