News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

NOS 1961 Cadillac grille for sale

Started by Glen Camenzuli, December 12, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glen Camenzuli

Is anyone here in need of a NOS 1961 Cadillac grille? It's not mine but I do know a guy selling one.

See pictures.
1958 Cadillac Eldorado Seville #13

Brent Hladky #21519

Who do I contact?  Thanks.  Brent 303-885-9102

Glen Camenzuli

Hi Brent, his name is James Brooks. I met him through the Eldorado Owners Unite page on Facebook. He has two truck loads of Cadillac parts that he will be selling on behalf of his father. He asked for help identifying the grille as he is not a car guy and I helped him out. Thought I would post it on here to see if I could help him sell it. I have passed on your name and number to him so hopefully he gives you a call!
1958 Cadillac Eldorado Seville #13

P. Manoogian

He claims he is putting it on E Bay. He is soliciting offers with no apparent willingness to sell. let's see if it gets listed

1961 Eldorado - Shell Pearl/Mauve
1962 Corvette 327 - 250 HP Automatic Triple Black
1963 Impala SS Convertible - 283 Automatic Black Red Gut White Top
1965 Impala SS Coupe  - 502 Turbo 400 - Crocus Yellow
1974 Corvette L84 4spd Coupe - White / Black Leather

D.Smith

A non-car guy sniffing around to see how much he can get for it.  Wonderful! 

P. Manoogian

recently I went to look at some "NOS" grilles in the OEM boxes. They were light damage "body shop take offs"from years ago. Need to be careful.
1961 Eldorado - Shell Pearl/Mauve
1962 Corvette 327 - 250 HP Automatic Triple Black
1963 Impala SS Convertible - 283 Automatic Black Red Gut White Top
1965 Impala SS Coupe  - 502 Turbo 400 - Crocus Yellow
1974 Corvette L84 4spd Coupe - White / Black Leather