News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Brougham tires

Started by Chad Oolman, May 09, 2004, 09:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad Oolman

Does any know of a source for the Uniroyal "Royal Seal" tires?  They have a thin gold line around the inside of the white wall.  Cadillac used them on their rear drive cars from the late 80s until 92.  If the Uniroyal version is not available, is there a similar tire?  Perhaps a Vogue tire?

Lorne

I too am interested in these tires for a 1989 hearse as I own a Funeral Home and want the origional look, Anyone?

Chris Short CLC 18814

Hello,
     2 years ago I baught a new set for my 89 Brougham and had a tuff time getting them.  And this past summer I wanted to buy another set for a differnt car and found out that they are no longer available.  I wish I would have baught two sets.  They have been completly discontinued.  So my Brougham is on blocks this winter and were doin everything possible to make them last!

Chris Short

Glenn *8092

Royal Seals are out of production.
The only generally available replacements Im aware of are Delta Dimension IVs and Broadway Classics.

I understand Coker and several others make OEM equivolenst as well.

Glenn

Arthur Archambeault

You might want to try Universal tire in Hershey Pa.  For my 49
they not only had both tires used that year, Uniroyal and Firestone Delux Champions, they had them in stock.  Dont have the number with me but I am sure information would have. Information at AC 717. Great people to deal with and very helpful. Good luck.   Art

Eric Maypother CLC #15104

David #19063

...with the trailer package and a limited slip rear!

Id go for it then.

David