News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1961 Fleetwood-enough is enough

Started by Jeff, January 19, 2005, 02:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Well, trying to turn this car into a daily driver was a good idea 3 years ago. But after trying to successfully pilot the beast through a piddling 2 inches of snow in DC, Ive had enough. I posted the ad on the Buy/Sell section. Yall take a look for the hell of it. Ive got pix and can send. Thanks for all your help through the years. Best-Jeff

Randall Ayers McGrew CLC # 17963

Sorry to hear about that, Jeff, but I can understand your frustration.  I, to, am selling one of my cars against my will but by necessity.  Such is life.
I would love to see some pictures of her...I cannot afford another car but still would like to see them if you have the time to send.