News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Need value for two1937 fenders

Started by Stinson, July 15, 2014, 07:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinson

Hello, I still have two very good rust free 1937 Cadillac front fenders having wheel wells. they will fit 1937 70, 75 and 85 series only. I had them at Hershey listed for $1,900 for the set of two. I can take them again this year. What are they worth? Thank you.
Ty Stinson
Ty Stinson
'37 Cad 8519 Touring Sedan V12
CLC22330

C.R. Patton II

Hello Ty

Glad to read you are providing an opportunity for someone to purchase your fenders.

You can check ebay and/or Hemmings for history values.  In my opinion you are 60-70% above the market rate.  However if you have the time be patient for YOUR price.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Stinson

Thank you, I very much appreciate your comments. I would like to sell them this year for a realistic price to help recoup some of my over investment in my own '37 car's restoration.
Ty Stinson
Ty Stinson
'37 Cad 8519 Touring Sedan V12
CLC22330