News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1926 314 custom roadster

Started by kkinzle, February 09, 2011, 10:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkinzle

I just bought a 26 314 roadster the seller told me it was very rare and to his knowledge the only one still standing. Any help with info would be appreciated. I did get from him the original built record . It was originally sold in RI. Thank you Kelly 717 495 3395

Ross Morgan #22943

Hi Kelly

Congratulations on getting this roadster. I can't help you but if you are able to, could you put up some photos? Love to see this car!

Regards, Ross Morgan

Wayne Elsworth

Hey Ross, I tried to write you back but my computer locked up. Glad to hear the Girls had a good time on Flame and for the rest of their adventure. Skiing in Japan!!! Cool. I have the contact info for a guy who claims to have 9  V-16s. He was supposed to buy all of my V-16 parts last summer, called me twice but never followed up on what he said. I'll try to find his info and send it on to you. My 1931  V-16 headlights are origonal and in very nice shape. One lense is cracked tho. I have a Distributer dust cover, some wiper motors, several fuel cannisters and a few other things.
Finally got my "new" 1931 Lasalle 7 pass. Touring car moved to my house. A great find!
  All the best,
Wayne