News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Brake linings for sale

Started by Jim Stamper, February 09, 2012, 06:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Stamper

I have an old set of new unmounted brake linings. They are " Performance Tested" brand, in original box. They are pre-drilled and are 3/16" X 2" X 13".  there are 8 pieces. The box says they fit LaSalle 1934-36 and rears on 1937-38 LaSalle.  Cadillac  1936-60 series, and rear only on 1937 60, 65 series, and rear 1938 60 series, and some others. Also 1935-36 8 cylinder Oldsmobile, and 1934-37 8 cylinder Auburn. 

You will need a brake shop that can rivet the linings onto your shoes, not too hard to find an old time shop who does this, they all used to. I had some done in Concord, NH a few years ago.

$20 for the whole set of eight, plus fixed rate postage.  Email me for pictures.  dstamp4@comcast.net  Jim Stamper CLC# 13470      phone     603 863 2621           

Jim Stamper

Linings are sold;  Thanks;   Jim Stamper