News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

deluxe heating system 41 60 S

Started by alantmurphy@talktalk.net, November 20, 2022, 01:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantmurphy@talktalk.net

where does the feed for the underseat heaters come  from i have a loose wire   comes out the bottom of the renco valve does that do it thanks for any help
Alan t Murphy

Joe Jensen

I am not sure if your heater is similar to my '49.  Hopefully it is.  Attached is a picture of my heaterbox and I made an arrow where the electrical feed to the heater connects.  This is feed by the heater switch.  I would start checking power here.  I seem to remember there is also a similar connector at each heater fan.  You might check the connection and confirm you have power making it to the fan.  The wire runs under the carpet from the connection in the picture to each heater fan.

Good luck!
Joe

Joe Jensen

With the picture this time

toybox

Hi Allan,  There is a rheostat in the valve body that controls the fan speed but I'm not sure if it's the defroster or the under seat heater. My 46 is currently in storage so I can't refresh my memory, Sorry. Tim