News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

77- 79 Cadillac Eldorado Deville Fleetwood 425 EFI setup

Started by Justin, February 26, 2013, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Hey guys,

I picked this up in a trade for some other Cadillac parts a while back and was going to use it for an EFI setup on my Fleetwood but ended up using a modified setup from Rancefi.  Selling it as is since I cannot test it.  I believe the guy said this was removed from a 77 Eldorado.  It is missing some parts but would be nice for either spare parts or for a custom efi build/efi restoration project.  This manifold will also fit the 472 and 500 engines but would require different injectors and a 500 ecm.  Attached are some pictures of the setup.  Some issues that I've noticed is the transducer is missing, one bolt looks like it broke off for the fuel rail hold down (should be able to just drill it out) and also it looks like somebody spliced something into the efi wiring.  I've including pictures of everything.  A lot of this should be fairly easy to fix.  These setups are getting really hard to find now days. Looking to get $275 shipped.  If you have any questions let me know.  Thanks - Justin
Justin H.

waterzap

Leesburg, AL

Justin

Justin H.