News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

!928 Lasalle project

Started by tieknee, March 02, 2013, 06:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tieknee

Looking for 1927 thru 1933 Lasalle parts car or even a project car. Working on a 1928 2dr 5pass sedan 134 wheel base. ML Cook

yachtflame

I have a 1931 Lasalle body sitting on blocks. It has a "welded over" roof, 4 nice doors, cowl, front fenders and hood. Located in Eastern Mass. Problem is, I'm away in the Caribbean until July.
You can reach me at  catamaranvictoria@yahoo.com  or call me at 340-998-5199
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

jgallagher

Hello, I've got a 1930 Lasalle Coupe that I'm now considering selling. It's a bit rough but it's very complete and needs to go to a good home. Let me know if you're interested and I can send a few more pics.

Jim Gallagher
760-789-7270
CLC 26503

yachtflame

Turns out I'm headed home early. I should be at my shop by May 12th. Let me know if you are interested in the body or any other parts that you might need. My number is 340-998-5199
Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

Nerdbasher

I have many parts for a 1928 La Salle.  Intake, Carburator, Front emblem that goes between head lights, Owners manual, Manual called "details of Construction", possibly the starter (I am not 100% sure it goes to the La Salle), various intake manifolds.  I have one person interested but has not replied to me in a while.  Asking 450 plus shipping for entire lot.

FlytesLasalle29

Do you still have the emblem that goes between the headlights?  Also, how much?

yachtflame

If he doesn't still have the cross bar, let me know. I have one you might like.
Wayne
340-998-5199
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075