News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1964 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (Milford, CT)

Started by Davidinhartford, September 28, 2013, 06:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidinhartford

Not my car, just a lead.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/4056476234.html

I am selling my 64' Cadillac Coupe de Ville. It is a very solid California car that can to new England around 6 years ago. The color is Bahama Sand, it is the first year for the 429ci/340hp motor and the last year of the tailfin cars. It runs and drives amazing with only 83k miles on it and has recently gone to New York, Boston, and Rhode Island. The paint looks great but does have it flaws. Little specks of rust have started to appear around trim locations and were some rust was repaired on lower portions of the car. The seats and dashboard will need to been recovered but everything else is quite nice. I have had new exhaust manifolds put on and work done to the rest of the exhaust. It has new tires and a new alternator. The undercarriage is extremely solid with no rust or rot on rockers or floors. I am an active member of the Cadillac-LaSalle club and recently had the car up at the Grand National show in Quincy, mass. All mechanicals are in great shape and you can drive this car anywhere with confidence. Please call ONLT between 9am and 8pm. Travis (203)530-4902