News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

wanted to buy 1930 La Salle parts

Started by 1930lasalle, November 28, 2013, 03:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1930lasalle

Hello my parents own a 1930 La Salle model 340 7 seater sedan and we are trying to find some parts for it. I stumbled upon your website today and thought i would make contact to see if your club was able to help. The things we are looking for are listed below

1 x carby assy
2 x spare wheel locks
1 x crank handle bung (the one that goes in the front lower section of the radiator)
1 x radiator cap our has the one with the man standing holding his hat out in front of himself but its missing the bottom section that screws to the radiator
1 x radiator stone guard
1 x the little rams horn that mounts to the lefthand front headlight bracket

I know this is a huge ask but anything would be a help at this stage

My contact details are via email at adam.jones6@bigpond.com

Thanks in advance Adam (Australia)

gary griffin

Adam it may be helpful to put your contact information in your post. I can not help you, but neither can anybody else without that information.
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

yachtflame

Adam,
I have most of the parts you are looking for. I have a large collection of original parts and recast many of the pot metal parts in bronze.  I am currently in the Caribbean running my charter yacht (www.catamaranvictoria.com) until mid May. If you are still in need of these or other parts, please email me at  catamaranvictoria@yahoo.com  or call me at 340-998-5199
All the best,

Wayne Elsworth
Sailing Yacht Victoria
St. Thomas, USVI
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075