News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1949 Cadillac Parts Car

Started by Po3824, June 07, 2021, 10:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Po3824

Have a 1949 Cadillac Series 61 4D parts car including doors, seats with good frame, hood fenders mostly disassembled.  Will sell cheap.
Patrick O'Kelly
pokelly45email addresses not permitted
248-797-1383

dogslovetrucks

Please email me at canipejt@yahoo.com and I'll reply with what I'm look for. Thank you!
1949 Club Coupe

M. Bankes

Hi,
Where are you located ?
Thanks
Michael

Jay Friedman

Can I buy the directional signal lever?  If you prefer you can email me at jaysfriedman@yahoo.com.  Thanks.
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

rpowell

Hello,
I had an engine fire and am in need of a carburator, distributor, by chance do you have these parts? I also need the center chrome strip that runs down the middle of the hood, badly in need of the front windshield glass and center chrome strip.

Desperate in Denver,
Roger

vintagetin

I'm looking for front end sheet metal parts, to include hood trim parts, maybe the entire front clip, and also looking for a rear bumper.
Where are you located?

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Guys,
The OP hasn't been on the board since June of last year. Try to Emil him directly.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.