News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Art Gallery Spotting: Painting - 1957 Series 62 Convertible

Started by Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621, October 25, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dochawk

Of all the things I expected to find today, art commentary and appreciation definitely wasn't on the lis :)

Quote from: Quentin Hall on October 26, 2017, 05:47:39 PM
I'd rather old cowboy boots than new.

Even the pairs that are comfy and can be worn without breaking in are better once broken in.

I used to say that they weren't broken in until the second or third sole.

Today, I can't find anyone to do a full sole for less than a new pair of boots . . .
1972 Eldorado convertible,  1997 Eldorado ETC (now awaiting parts swap from '95 donor), 1993 Fleetwood but no 1926 (yet)

jeremy9146

Hey everyone

Wow I’m excited to see the amount of talk about this talented artistist painting. One day when I was at work at my shop M&W Autoservice in Stockton NJ a buddy of mine dropped off a newspaper article written by a local artist about a recent painting that he just had completed.  As i started to read the article and had seen the painting I was shocked to see that the pink 57 Convertible was my car.  The car had been parked along the guardrail on the side of the road just up for my shop.  The car was purchased by myself to help lend her convertible specific bits to a 58 Eldo Biarritz I am restoring.  My shop had been called Schucks Garage and had been in operation from 1926 until 2004.  The original owner was Anton Schuck he was one of the founding members of the AACA. When his son Richard passed away my business partner and I opened M&W Autoservice in the same location.   I’m including the article and a pic of the actual car below.  Hope you guys enjoy!!

Thanks

Jeremy Weiss
Jeremy Weiss Bridgewater, NJ
Current collection of Cadillac’s
1953 Eldorado
1959 Eldorado Biarritz

Quentin Hall

53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv