News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1973 SDV 38K $6900

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, November 17, 2017, 12:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/d/1973-cadillac-sedan/6384779532.html

If your wife wants you to get one that's shiny and the engine compartment not full of "Greasy round black things" as my wife used to say, this might be something for you to check out. Girls usually like green, too. Glenn (Brown) could probably even check it out for you.

Other than posting it, I have no interest in this car.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

BJM

I love Green, Dark Green like that.  Beautiful car. Crazy it is still for sale.  $6900 buys you a train wreck of a muscle car, or older car when here you get a turn key car.  I was 9 years old in 1973 and just starting to appreciate these large cars. 

I could easily see myself buying this car and being the car taker for 20 + years. 

James Landi

Had the exact color and model back in the mid-80's -- incredibly reliable and extremely powerful... alas, I learned the hard lesson regarding the timing gears... changing them out and "doing the water pump and de-gunking " the radiator are a must for this age car--- but they are terrific in many ways.   James

chrisntam

That's a nice looking unit!

8)

Where's the cruise control transducer?
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas