Author Topic: CLC Potomac Region (May, 2018 approx)  (Read 233 times)

Offline druby

• CLC # 692
  • CLC Assistant Director Potomac Region
    • CLC Member
      CLC Member #692
  • Name: Dan Ruby
CLC Potomac Region (May, 2018 approx)
« on: November 21, 2017, 05:57:02 PM »
We here at the Potomac Region have come to the decision that starting the year 2018 that we wil hold only one dealership show a year  at Capitol Cadillac. That show will be held in the Spring around the month of May. We plan to continue the auction with this show as we have in the past. There will be some minor changes in the classes in which cars are placed in. Trophies will be awarded to those in attendance. After serious consideration our " Theme Shows" have run it course and there really isn't much we can do that we haven't already done in the past. In place of the Fall show, we will be featuring a " Cars & Coffee" event in October 2018 for those who want to participate. Our first one was held last month and we had a nice turnout, this was a non judged or trophy event, just great fun and conversation. I personally would like to thank the many of you that have traveled near & far to participate in our shows and made the Potomac Region the great success that it has been over the years ! Keep an eye open for our monthly newsletter for the changes concerning the Spring show in May 2018. Hope to see many of you there.

Dan Ruby
Assistant Director
Car Show Chairman
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:33:15 PM by Davidrubin »
1949 cadillac 4DR Sedan
1952 Cadillac Convertible
1953 Cadillac Coupe deVille
1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz

Offline nysdarkblue

• CLC Member
      CLC Member #23950
Re: CLC Potomac Region
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 05:10:04 PM »
Hi, thank you for the update. I attended the Fleetwood show about 4-5 years ago. Had a wonderful time. I will try to make the Dealer show in May.
Bill Estes
1990 Cadillac Brougham
2008 Cadillac DTS

Get the CLCMRC 2018 Calendar - AVAILABLE NOW!