News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Jaeger 8 day car clock

Started by Chris boutwell, November 28, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris boutwell

Hello im New to this site and haven't figured out how to run it very well yet bit I have a Jaeger car clock that I believe is from an early Cadillac  around 1930 I think . Was hoping I could get some more info on it  thanks  c.boutwell

Chris boutwell

I would like to send a pic but have no clue how to do it lol

Bobby B

Chris,
Hi. When you are done with your posting content, click on "Attachments and other options", then drag the picture that you want to post from wherever you have it stored on your computer. Pretty simple.... Good Luck!
                                                              Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

Chris boutwell

Still cant figure out how to ad a pic sorry . Im using a phone and its not working out lol if anyone wants to see a pic they can  email me if they want.  cboutwell65email addresses not permitted. thank you all

Chris boutwell

This is the only pic I've got right now. C. Boutwell

TonyZappone #2624

This clock is made for the rear seat of a closed car.  It mounts either in the wood trim behind the driver's seat or with a bezel in the upholstery itself.  My Pierce-Arrow (1936) has one just like it except it says Pierce-Arrow

Tony Zappone, #2624
1936 Pierce-Arrow conv sed
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv
2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle

Chris boutwell

Good to know thank you . Does anyone have an idea on what this clock is worth ?  C.boutwell

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Chris,
I suggest you do a LOT more research on what that clock fits before you start asking value. Also, be advised that clock was worth more 40 years ago than it is now. Why?? Because that's when those cars were being restored. HTH, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Chris boutwell

Yes thank you thats why I have posted it here . Trying to find out more info on it but thank you for the advice . If all cars that had this clock are already restored and all the clocks are accounted for then the clock would be worthless I guess . But thats why i figured I would ask the Cadillac professionals

Bobby B

Quote from: Chris boutwell on November 29, 2017, 08:08:38 PM
If all cars that had this clock are already restored and all the clocks are accounted for then the clock would be worthless I guess .

I think you might be onto something........... >:D
                                           Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

TonyZappone #2624

The Pierce Arrow one I had sold at Hershey for $200, just a few years ago.  I am sure there were more Cadillacs that used these than Pierce Arrows
Tony Zappone, #2624
1936 Pierce-Arrow conv sed
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv
2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle