News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Wheels For Sale or Trade

Started by Whit, December 09, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whit

Have two Cadillac wheels, one primed and one power-coated light grey. Not sure exactly what year/model they fit (early 60's I think). Dia. 15"   Flange 16 5/8   Offset 4 1/4"   5 lug at 5" circle   Width 7" flange to flange

Will sell for $50 each or trade for a wheel to use as a spare for my 1960 Eldorado.

Whit

Jason Edge

Looks like the 1961 to 1964 Cadillac wheel which are unique with their wider outer mounting lip on the flange Approx 16 5/8 (I measure it about 16 11/16").  These are getting harder and harder to find and will point my 63/64 Cadillac contacts to this thread. You might also post to the 63/64 Cadillac "For Sale" forum at www.forsale.6364cadillac.com
Also, just to note. The rim width is measured on the inside of the flange not the outside, so the rim is considered 15" x 6".  You should see 15x6, along with the year, and Kelsey Hayes (the manufacturer) stamped on the inside of the rim like on the 1956 rim in picture attachment.
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

Whit

Jason:   Thanks for the input and education. I will follow your advice.

Whit

Jason Edge

I sent an email with link to this message thread to several parts customers on my Wait List for the 61-64 wheel this morning. Hopefully, one will pick the rims up from you.
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Executive Vice President
CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - www.6364Cadillac.com
CLC Carolina Region Webmaster - www.CRCLC.org
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

Whit

Thanks so much Jason. I still need a wheel for a spare on my '60 Biarritz, if anyone might have one.

Whit