News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1969 Fleetwood $2900 Quad Cities Iowa CL

Started by BJM, December 18, 2017, 09:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJM

https://quadcities.craigslist.org/cto/d/1969-cadillac-fleetwood/6386108253.html

1969 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. Runs and drives great. I just drove it 1110 miles for a road trip. Has 472/500 big block engine. Interior is great. Not much rust for it's age. $2900.

(Not mine)

Robert  256-531-2604

D.Smith

WOW!  San Mateo Red!    That was rare on a Fleetwood!

Of the 19,845 Fleetwood Broughams and Sixty Specials, only .6% were made in that color. *
So only 119 Fleetwood Broughams and Sixty Specials were San Mateo red in 1969.

It will be stunning again with a new paint job.

*Source:   Cadillac Optional Specifications book.

Dan LeBlanc

Looks to be a lot of car for the money, also.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

BJM

Yes that red caught my eye. I suspect Black and maybe a dark blue were the top colors for Fleetwood.  I agree with D. Smith that once this car gets fresh paint it will be stunning. 

James Landi

This Fleetwood looks to be a terrific find and certainly worthy of closer inspection.  Had I the space and a fewer years on my personal/physical odometer, I would be on this one!    Happy day,  James

chrisntam

Here are some pics before the listing goes away.
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas