News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

57 Washer to wiper vacuum hose configuration

Started by John Maglia CLC#23063, July 12, 2012, 11:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Maglia CLC#23063

I have just completed the restoration of my 57 Coupe de Ville but messed up on documenting how the 4 hoses from the washer bottle connect to the wiper motor and firewall components. Can anyone describe how these hoses connect?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

John Maglia
John Maglia

57flw

Hi John,
Hope these help.
Regards
Ken
Ken Francis
Hervey Bay
Queensland, Australia
1957 Series 60 Special Fleetwood

John Maglia CLC#23063

Thanks Ken for sending the diagrams. They will be extremely helpful. I will attempt to fix the wipers as soon as my car comes out of the body shop. I accidentally drove it into the side of my storage locker the other day. Brilliant!

Best Regards,

John
John Maglia

Dan Koser

Quote from: 57flw on July 12, 2012, 10:26:48 PM
Hi John,
Hope these help.
Regards
Ken
Ken, these are terrific! I've looked for this information for a long time, and now I can get this back together correctly.  Regards,   Dan

57flw

John and Dan,

Glad the diagrams helped.

I cannot take the credit for someone else's work.
I found these on this forum some time ago and thought they should come in handy at some stage.
I am just waiting on the washer pump I purchased from the States then I too will need the layout.

Ken

Ken Francis
Hervey Bay
Queensland, Australia
1957 Series 60 Special Fleetwood