News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

car show

Started by don berg, April 10, 2014, 02:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

don berg

Is anyone going to the classic car club of America museum experience show on June 1 at Hickory corners? They are featuring Cadillac and Lisle cars, if so does anyone knows of a cheaper  hotels close by? The CCC hotel starts out at $117 a night.  Thanks Don

C.R. Patton II

Hello Don

Glad to read you will be attending this show.  You can Google hotels in a 20 mile radius for lower rates.  The Gilmore will be the center of the CCCA weekend.  The significance for us is this year's event emphasis on LaSalle and Cadillac.  You will also have an opportunity to view our almost completed Cadillac & LaSalle Club Museum & Research Center.

I look forward to having fun with you.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

harvey b

you could try Hotwire or Trivago, we use them a lot when we travel,always been able to get a pretty good deal on rooms,doesnt hurt to read the reviews first either. Harvey
Harvey Bowness

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Year before last, we stayed in Kalamazoo, coming up US 131. There were several lower priced places. It's the last town from the south before Plainwell where the "host" hotel usually is. About 25-30 miles I think. There is a town to the west which runs into  Plainwell where we stopped at an antique shop, but didn't notice any motels. There was also a nice Oriental buffet restaurant further north in Kalamazoo. Our hotel gave us directions which were easy to follow, even in the dark.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

don berg

Thanks for all the help I will try ever thing you guys said and we Will see you at the show. Don

936CD69

Perhaps I am missing something obvious after perusing the CCCA website. Is the Experience on Sunday open to the public, or just CCCA members? I would love to go, and living less than 2 hours from Gilmore would make for a great Sunday cruise to drag my heathen Chevy loving friends along!

Thanks,

Craig
Craig Brillhart CLC# 26217
1993 Sedan deVille Spring Edition Carmine Red White Top-SOLD!
1993 Sedan deVille Spring Edition Triple Black
CLCMRC Benefactor #302

Mr cadillac

I would be interested in going as well, but cannot find if there is a charge or not. I live minutes from Gilmores. Cannot find out anything on line if anyone knows please post.
Thanks Norman!
Norman Jenney......Mr Cadillac

R Schroeder

Here is there web site. Call them.
Roy

http://www.cccamuseum.org/