News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

removed

Started by Davidinhartford, April 14, 2014, 05:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidinhartford

Blade

Cooke

Any pictures? Mine has the booster out but it arrived today so I should be back on the road tomorrow. Hope it was a great show.

C.R. Patton II

Hello George

It sounds like a great event.

I must protest of your cruel and unusual punishment.  You mention a LaSalle 4 door convertible without providing a picture?

I will purchase breakfast at our Lake George Grand National to  anyone who will post a picture of the LaSalle that was at this event.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

C.R. Patton II

Hello David

I'm not sure which is more alluring those salacious sidemounts or the voluptuous fender skirts.

I think I will order some caviar with your breakfast in Lake George young man.  I'll be easy to find....I'm the LaSalle guy.  Thank you very much for sharing the pictures
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

RobertM

Would love to see some more pics of the cars that were there if possible.  I really wanted to come but was already promised to go to my son's baseball game.  I've been a member of the New England CLC for over a year now and haven't been able to make it to a single function!  I've heard great things about the chapter and can't wait to meet everyone.
Bob
Bob Melms

1954 60 Special
1995 Sedan Deville
1999 Eldorado (RIP 2018)
Connecticut, USA