News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Wanted to buy: 1957 Coupe de Ville Parts

Started by 57 Coupe de Ville, October 14, 2017, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

57 Coupe de Ville

Looking for the passenger side rear quarter panel stainless steel "spear" thin molding for a 1957 Coupe de Ville. Prefer one that is unblemished, unless anyone knows someone that can straighten what I have out, it pretty beat up at the end near the bumper.

Also looking for others with 1957 Caddys that may have extra parts from their projects and would be willing to sell them. I am NOT a reseller for profit, just trying to bring a 57 Coupe de Ville back to near show room condition. Send me a list of what you may have available as I am doing a frame off restoration of mine and am sure I will need some parts.

Thank you,

Ken

e-mail : hernerk@comporium.net

60eldo

Hi, I have some stuff you can call me 905 706 2747 Jon
Jon. Klu

Bigfins (Dan Morehouse CLC 16464)

I have lots of 57 parts as well.  Thanks  Dan
dan@bigfins.net  541 741 9892

J. Wagnon

I have some 57 2dr parts left over from my restoration. Also I need a drivers side wiper arm and a glove box lock. James 205-369-3240