News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1958 Coupe deVille taillight assemblies or parts... WTB

Started by FTCHOME, April 14, 2015, 10:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTCHOME

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for some taillight parts. Could be the whole assemblies or any parts of them. Please let me know what you have for sale on here or PM me too. Thanks Frank Torticill
1958 Coupe DeVille

Ken Perry

I have a 58 chrome tail light bezel,I think for the pass side. I will get it out and take a picture for you to see. Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

FTCHOME

Thanks Ken, Anything has to be better than mine. Frank T.
1958 Coupe DeVille

FTCHOME

No luck yet here guys! Any leads or help here would be great.
1958 Coupe DeVille

Ken Perry

OK,here is the part I have. It has a couple of dings and  pitting,the top is pretty nice. Anyway,  it is what it is . Part # 5949057 If it interests you I will take $60 for it plus shipping.You can Email me at:    cadmanken@netzero.net          Ken Perry 
Cadillac Ken

Jeff Wilk

Hi Frank. I sent a few emails with many pictures of the parts. Let me know if there is any interest.

Jeff
"Impossible Only Describes The Degree Of Difficulty" 

Southern New Jersey

1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
1975 Eldorado Convertible (#12 made)
1933 Phaeton Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"
1933 Master Sedan Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"

SOLD
1976 Cadillac Mirage (factory authorized Pick-Up)
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sedan
1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville

FTCHOME

Hello Ken but I'll pass and Thank You for your time. Jeff, Thank You TOO and I'll be waiting for my parts.  8) Love this site and a big Thank You to every member on here. Frank Torticill
1958 Coupe DeVille