News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac Q-jet 67-70 ? for sale

Started by Ken Perry, March 18, 2013, 02:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Perry

I have,I believe to be a Late 60s or 70 Q-jet carb off a Cadillac.It looks to be a reman or rebuilt? I want $100.oo for it plus shipping. I got it with some other stuff I bought,so I don't know anything about it,but it looks nice.If interested Email cadmanken@netzero.net or call 661-764-6264 Ken Perry 
Cadillac Ken

Rob Troxel

If you can fin the body number stamped (begins with a 7XXXXX} on the carb that will help us understand where the carb came from and if it is indeed worth the dough.  Thanks

"Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364

Ken,
From the throttle linkage arm it seems as though this is not a Cadillac Carb.  If you can get the numbers off the side of the bowl casting, perhaps we can tell what it is.
Greg Surfas
Cadillac Kid-Greg Surfas
Director Modified Chapter CLC
CLC #15364
66 Coupe deVille (now gone to the UK)
72 Eldo Cpe  (now cruising the sands in Quatar)
73 Coupe deVille
75 Coupe deElegance
76 Coupe deVille
79 Coupe de ville with "Paris" (pick up) option and 472 motor
514 inch motor now in '73-

R Schroeder

If the number is in that small silver tag, I read it as 7036202.
It is off a 66 Chevy, Fed carb , 4 barrel. Automatic, with AIR pump.
Has Chevy linkage arm on it.
Roy

Ken Perry

Thanks,that is the only numbers I saw on it. I guess I would have to say ,does anyone need a chevy carb,still looks nice! Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

R Schroeder

Ken it could work on a Cadillac. You just have to change the gas pedal linkage arm, and maybe a couple of other things.
It looks like it has the remote choke heater, for lack of a better word. Looks pretty good.
Roy