News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1951 Cadillac Hearse - Miller ambulance style

Started by T. Tommy Texas Tyler, October 05, 2009, 10:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. Tommy Texas Tyler

I am considering selling my hearse and would like to see it go to someone who appreciates it for what it is. I just came across this site and know nothing about the club but it looks like the kind of place that would have members who would. I would appreciate any feedback that could assist me (other sites, clubs, etc.) in reaching the broadest audience. Thanks!!

Otto Skorzeny

fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

T. Tommy Texas Tyler

Mark Rodgers #20778

Chris Conklin

Chris Conklin

T. Tommy Texas Tyler

Quote from: Mark Rodgers #20778 on October 06, 2009, 07:21:43 AM
Can you email me photos ?
Mark
Yes, I will, although I'm having some difficulty with my email program at the moment. I intend to sell this car and will be posting it on several sites in the near future. It is in good shape, runs well (after a carb rebuild. new tailpipe, muffler and tune-up) and I put new tires and new brake lines on it. The photos I have are larger than 500 kb so can't attach any here, yet.  Thanks for your interest.   George

Jeff Maltby 4194

MR T. Set your digital camera to email size so you can post pictures here. I have a set of 51 miller hearse side shifter steering column to tranny arms here for sale.
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500