News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

41 Sixty Special Parts

Started by Chris Davis, June 15, 2016, 05:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Davis

Parts needed for a restoration project:

Passenger side wiper tower/transmission (NOS or perfect)

Front door sill "triangles" (over the pontoons) - perfect or suitable for plating

Parking light bezel (NOS or perfect)

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Chris, if you are wanting that quality of parts, call Lauren/Ed at AllCads. Make sure your card is not maxed out. They do have the triangle things re-produced and should have the other things you want.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Paul Phillips

Chris
I have an unused set of the repro 'triangles' I bought from Ed but did not use as well as several originals in varying condition. Happy to work something out for you on this.

The wiper transmission is a rare item. I have not ever seen NOS, so wish you well there. I have a fairly nice set of replated transmission bodies, no internals or linkage, that I will be willing to sell when I get another set back from the plater. I used these on my car for the GN but wanted a show quality set, so found these other body cores to have plated. If you have a few weeks to wait, please let me know.

Parking light bezels show up on eBay fairly regularly - these are easy to replate.

Please advise if interested.

Paul
Paul Phillips CLC#27214
1941 60 Special (6019S)
1949 60 Special (6069X)
1937 Packard Super 8 Convertible Victoria
1910 Oakland Model 24 Runabout

Chris Davis

johnmereness

Ed bought a NOS wiper transmission from me this year.  I bought it from David Ficken.