News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Does anyone or know the part number for the fuel miser switch an Eldo/ Seville??

Started by collector, March 16, 2014, 08:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

collector

I am looking for an NOS BLUE economy miser switch. It fits on the firewall and is has a vacuum line going to it from the TB and has two wires coming out the opposite side. It regulates the light on the dash. Does anyone have a master parts book that can either get me the part number or sell me a working switch PLEASE!!! Thank you, John  The were used on ALL GM cars with the orange and green dash lights Deville, Seville, Eldo from 77-79 with  the optional fuel economy lights. Please help me out

Please not in the picture its the one that is facing out toward the front on the engine on the firewall and is blue with a beige plug

R Schroeder