News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1940 LaSalle Bumper Bracket

Started by Hans Ackermann, April 06, 2014, 05:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans Ackermann

It's difficult finding Lasalle parts in Sweden, so I decided to try and advertise that I am looking for parts again.

I'm looking for the bumper brackets (front and rear sets) and the door latch for the passenger side (Right side of the car).

I really do appreachiate if someone got any of these parts which they are willing to sell.

Thanks! //Hans Ackermann

E-mail info@elbyranab.se
1940 LaSalle Ser.50 Model 5011 2-door Sedan
1918 Ford Model T Touring
1950 Rex Villiers Road Master
1977 Honda CB750 F

C.R. Patton II

Hello Hans

Glad to read you are improving your LaSalle.

Try Cadillac LaSalle Bumper Brackets EBay item #321366417665

We exist to assist.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Brad Ipsen CLC #737

Hans,

I have the front bumper brackets.  They are from a 52 series but the parts book shows interchange with 50 series.  I have the rears for a 52 series but per the parts book they do not interchange.  Same on the door latch.  I have the 52 series but not the 50 series.  Email me directly at brad@ipsengarage.com to discuss.
Brad Ipsen
1940 Cadillac 60S
1938 Cadillac 9039
1940 Cadillac 6267
1940 LaSalle 5227
1949 Cadillac 6237X
1940 Cadillac 60S Limo

C.R. Patton II

Hello Hans

I suggest that you purchase from Brad.  I recommend him highly.   Honest and experienced.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

joeceretti

I concur on Brad's honesty and even more so.