News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB '59-'60 trunk edge and 2 dr. quarter window clips

Started by David Greenburg, July 13, 2014, 04:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Greenburg

I'm looking for:
1.  the large rectangular clips with "legs" used to attach the rear edge trunk trim (there are two types; 4 that receive a stud and 2, used on the ends, that receive a small sheet metal screw).  I could use the 2 ends plus 3 of the others;
2.  the little metal retaining rings that go on the ends of the pins on the "ELDORADO" letters on the '60 trunk (probably used on other lettering on other models as well).  I could use 6 of these; and
3.  the clips (1 per side) used to attach the rear quarter window reveal molding (the stainless "windowsill") on '59-'60 2-doors. I need one for each side; one is broken and one is rusty.

I've attached pix of the parts I'm referring to.   Haven't seen these listed new anywhere, but I'm interested if you have solid used ones.     

David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

brian faull clc#25881

David, I think I have a few good clips. I will check. Thanks, Brian. 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

David Greenburg

Brian:

Thanks for looking. You can email me directly at finzrfun59 "at" comcast.net.

David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special