Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
For Sale / Re: 1961 Eldorado Biaritz FOR SALE
« Last post by Vince Taliano #13852 on Today at 04:54:34 PM »
Here are some pictures.
sorry for delay. hopefully these pictures will open.
General Discussion / Re: Forum meet-up at GN?
« Last post by Caddyholic on Today at 03:59:44 PM »
I don't have an XLR. yet
« Last post by Tony Cassata on Today at 03:46:13 PM »
Christy, Can you please email me photos. Thanks Tony
email to tc72chev@aol.com
« Last post by Carl Fielding on Today at 03:34:18 PM »
Oh , David ! Thank you so VERY much ! Even if a bit tongue in cheek (I'm certainly not everyone's cup of tea) , you have no idea how much that means to me at this very moment. As you remember, I promised to hook up with you on my return trip from 'Vegas G.N. where I had the pleasure of meeting you at the get together. There have been a number of obstacles to the return journey , including health. If I can delay the other dragons from scalding me with their firefly breath long enough , I will come about , and , as per our banter , teach you to drive the old thing on the beautiful roads you know so well in your area. If obstacles to finishing the adventure finally are reduced merely to health , I would quite literally rather die attempting , than to grieve over never having tried. On the other hand my doctors tell me I may have yet one more G.N. in my future ! And that is after I told them I couldn't make D.C. , or San Anton' !    I am smiling again at the moment ! Picturing you guys enjoying each other's company as I was privileged to sit in on last year , has given me happiness !

THANKS AGAIN , DAVID ! TO YOUR HEALTH GUYS AND GALS ! O.K. , off to slay a dragon...... - Carl

P.S. :  Hey "XLR Jimmy" ! Speaking of beers : I still owe you owe you one from the last time I assumed such unwarranted familiarity. Hmmmm , "XLR Jimmy" ! I like that ! I hope you do too ! If so , I will be greatly pleased if it sticks. Nicknames should be earned , and bestowed by others.   - Lord Fielding
« Last post by Caddyholic on Today at 03:27:36 PM »
Is carl bringing his 27 again? If he is he better be leaving the house about now.
« Last post by Jay Friedman on Today at 02:23:45 PM »
Alternatively, if Thursday doesn't work out because of people going to one of the organized dinners Thurs. evening, how about an hour or so between the end of the car show and judging Saturday at 4 pm and the beginning of the banquet at 6 pm?  A bar would be good as we could have some cooling down drinks after a day on the show field.  We usually used to schedule our '49 owners meetings for that time period.  Maybe 4:15-5:15 to leave some time to get ready for the banquet.
« Last post by Christy Guzzetta on Today at 01:57:58 PM »
Hi Larry,
Yes, have pictures I can send - but there are not in a format that allows me to attach to the forum's postings. Send me your email address and I'll be able to send in word format to your address.  Mne is christyguzzetta@gmail.com.  Car is located in Cold Spring on Hudson, New York - about 55 miles north of New York City.

Christy
« Last post by caddyseries62-1956 on Today at 01:50:38 PM »
hi
have you pictures you can mail?
thanks
Reduced to $19,000 obo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10