Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: 1995 Cadillac SDV
« Last post by Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621 on Today at 02:20:16 PM »
Final year for the trusty 4.9 Liter which was only installed in the base DeVille.  Check for rust bubbling under bodyside moldings, otherwise check all the usuals- undercarriage, accessory operation, condition of the body, paint, interior, and so forth.

The white leather with dark blue seam piping is something I never saw on any Cadillac DeVille of this generation. It may have been one of unusual Spring or Liberty editions. The roof on this car is aftermarket however- not that it matters.

What's it priced at?

D'Elderly package - that's a good one.  ;D

**EDIT: Check the gas gauge. Seems a common issue on these. Usually due to bad sending unit (integral with fuel pump) in tank.

Technical / Authenticity / Re: 1956 Generator
« Last post by carguyblack on Today at 02:16:55 PM »
Clay,
My setup is a single Rochester 4G with an a/c idle up solenoid. Going to go back to the carb man after I put 200 miles on the engine and it can sit for awhile. May be 5-6 weeks before I see it again and can reinstall. So it will be awhile before I can report back, good or evil.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions along the way thus far!
Chuck
For Sale / 1959 Cadillac Dash pad
« Last post by Barry M Wheeler #2189 on Today at 02:06:11 PM »
https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/d/1959-cadillac-dashboard-cover/6331836764.html

I found this while perusing Craigslist. (Cinn.) I have no interest in this.
I saw that one with the later front too Harry. Could that be the one barry just mentioned?
General Discussion / Re: 1995 Cadillac SDV
« Last post by smokuspollutus on Today at 02:00:09 PM »
Barry, I know very little about the 1995 Deville, but I do know that the last year GM offered a white interior was 1993...yet this car appears to have white seats? Possibly part of the d'elderly package?
After looking closer at the pictures it seems to have had some modification done. Interesting.  Harry
Technical / Authenticity / Re: jugeing
« Last post by don berg on Today at 01:55:54 PM »
 Thanks to all with the help !    Don
Technical / Authenticity / Re: jugeing
« Last post by don berg on Today at 01:54:18 PM »
Sorry Cadillacmike if you could not understand what I was saying . Did not proof read it first.
General Discussion / Re: Hemmings follow through?
« Last post by Fred Pennington 25635 on Today at 01:06:19 PM »
WOW, I'm in New Mexico and have heard nothing of these cars.
For sale or other wise.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10